Sunday 7 February 2016

Portfolio pictures



Landscape, for this project I threw a dart at a map of the area where I lived and went on an observational walk to that point.
I then did a landscape drawing of the walk including details such as altitude, number of steps, time and distance.

Things I saw and songs I listened to, as well as their length.

Church, inspired and motivated by the style of John Piper.

Current A2 project.


Experimental printing piece, starting my investigation of the bottle motif in relation to the context of the window sil/ shed.

Current unfinished final piece for project.


Brantwood, home of John Ruskin, sketch.

Sketch of a building I would like to see: this is a sketch of Blackwell, an arts and crafts building designed by Bailey Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment